Free Online Metronome
How to use this online metronome
- Set BPN – You can set the BPN (beats per minute or tempo) using the up and down arrows.
- Tap BPN – By clicking the word ‘TAP’ at the tempo you desire, the metronome will match your tempo.
- First Beat – A bell sound is played on the first beat of each bar. Click the bell symbol to switch it off.
- Time Signature – The time signature of the metronome can be changed by clicking on the 4/4 (below the note symbol).
- On/Off – Finally, it can be switched on and off using the power button on the right edge.
Why practice with an online metronome?
Anyone who’s tried to record to a click track, play with a band or perform in an orchestra will tell you that keeping time is one of the most important abilities of any musician.
Put simply, playing in time is what enables musicians to play together.
Our metronome works on your mobile, tablet and desktop, so it’s super handy.